Pam Loch, Managing Director of Loch Associates Group and Managing Partner of Loch Employment Law, spoke at the recent Mental Health Conference at the BMA in London.
Opened by Keynote speaker Alistair Campbell, who spoke openly about his mental health issues when he was working for Tony Blair, the event focused on dealing with Mental health in the workplace.
- Do you understand the factors that affect staff mental wellbeing in your workplace?
- Do your manager’s find it hard to deal with mental health issues in the workplace?
- Are commitments reflected in your practice?
- Do you undertake risk assessments and do they address workplace stress or mental health issues?
- Can staff access to a dedicated confidential support service?
Please click through her presentation below:
For any support with managing your employees’ Mental Health issues or absences, or for any further information on the presentation above, please contact us on 01892 773970 or email email@example.com